Welcome to my Happy Dice app review!
Happy Dice is a classic table game that allows you to collect virtual cash rewards and hopefully, withdraw $100 to your PayPal account.
It also allows you to collect puzzle pieces for the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S20. According to the app description, you have the chance to become a millionaire with this game. I can’t be real, right?
What caught my attention about Happy Dice was the fact that it has been installed 1 million times on Google Play and rated 4.6 stars out of 5. Naturally, you would think this is one of the best money-making games that everyone should be playing right now.
But can you really trust the Happy Dice app? Is it a scam or a legit app? Read this review to discover what is likely to happen if you play this nice-looking table game for long enough.
Before you leave, don’t forget to check out the step-by-step program that helped me build an online business and generate $1,600+ per month. No special skills required!
Happy Dice App Review
- Name: Happy Dice
- Company: Hainan Huoyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- Price: 100% free to play
- Overall Rating: 1/5
How Does The Happy Dice App Work?
Installation and Registration
Happy Dice is available on Android and iOS devices. After installing the app on your phone or tablet, you can start playing straight away.
This reward platform is going viral! Cash out via PayPal, Visa, Gift Cards, and in-game currencies - Click here to find out how to generate an extra $10+ per day!
How to Play Happy Dice
It’s a very simple game. Simply tap on the dice to move around the board according to the number.
- You will start with 50 rolls but you will get another dice every 10 minutes.
- Depending on where you land, you will get virtual cash, coins, and slots.
- If you match 777 on the slots, you can supposedly earn the $1000 prize.
- You can always multiply your earnings by 1.5, 3, 5, or a secret multiplier every time you get cash or coins.
- You will get a bonus every 3 rolls or every time you give a
- Every time you complete a task, you can spin the lucky win wheel for a chance to win Samsung Galaxy S20 pieces, cash, or coins. Once you collect 10 puzzle pieces, you can supposedly win the smartphone.
- You can also play the scratchers Lucky Wheel and Slots to earn more cash or coin rewards.
What I dislike about Happy Dice is the insane number of ads throughout the game. Every 2 or 3 rolls, you will be forced to watch a video about another money-making game or investment app. That’s how Happy Dice developers are making money.
How do You Get Paid?
There are 6 option get rewarded with the Happy Dice app:
- 5M Gems – Cash out 50 USD via PayPal.
- 100 Dollar – Cash out 100 USD via PayPal.
- 100 Card – Redeem for a 500 USD Amazon gift card.
- 150 Lucky (match 777 on the slot machine) – Win a 500 USD Amazon gift card.
- 200 Fruits – Win 10,000 USD Gift.
- 10 Puzzle Pieces: Win a Samsung Galaxy S20.
Oddly enough, I played Happy Dice for half an hour and couldn’t find any option to win Gems, Amazon cards, or Fruits. Also, they give you lots of gold coins but there is no option to redeem for any cash reward. So, I assume they are useless.
Is Happy Dice Legit? Will You Get Paid?
I cannot say Happy Dice is a scam, but I don’t think you will get any cash or prize from it.
Despite the excellent overall rating on Google Play and App Store, Happy Dice receives an incredible number of negative reviews. Lots of people claim to get stuck at $75 – $80 and they can never cash out.
In the beginning, you will rack up a decent amount of virtual cash fast, but it gets hard and harder to accumulate cash over time. These are the main problems that you might face while playing Happy Dice:
- At some point, you will hardly ever hit the cash location on the board. So, it seems like the dice is rigged.
- It doesn’t let you open the gift boxes because there are no ads.
- You will earn just a few pennies at a time.
- You may never find the last puzzle piece to win the Galaxy S20.
Happy Dice is another app created to earn as much advertising revenue as possible without any responsibility towards rewarding users.
After watching hundreds of ads and helping the developers become richer, it’s very likely that you will get stuck before $100. Therefore, you will just waste your time.
The game seems rigged because the more you play, the less you will earn. It’s not a fair game of luck!
It’s important to understand the app developers are not obligated to pay anyone. There is not even a Terms and Conditions, which is an indicator that the company doesn’t really care. If you don’t want to waste your time, avoid Happy Dice like the plague because the odds are totally against you.
Verdict: Not Recommended
Is There an Alternative to Happy Dice?
There are many apps like Happy Dice, but their algorithms are designed to stop giving you cash rewards at some point. I have recently reviewed a similar app called Lucky Dice, which also doesn’t pay.
Earn a Full-Time Income Online
If you wish to have the freedom to travel, move to the countryside or enjoy more time with your family, I suggest that you build an online business. I started my affiliate site back in 2015, which is now covering all my living expenses. In my opinion, this is one of the best strategies for most people!
In short, I create helpful articles that rank on Google and attract visitors all over the world. Thanks to this excellent step-by-step program, I created a profitable affiliate site without any previous experience.
You can sign up for free and start building your site with the first 10 lessons and support from expert marketers.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Happy Dice app review. I hope it was helpful!
If you have any questions or wish to share your personal experience playing this game, use the comment section below.