Welcome to my EzCash app review!
EzCash is said to be one of the best apps for making money online or topping up your mobile game. The app gives you different ways to earn such as online surveys, video ads, daily scratches, and more!
You probably know there are lots of apps like EzCash that are making it very hard for users to cash out. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to find one that we can really trust, and the reviews that you find on Google Play are not always trustworthy.
My mission here is to cover everything you need to know about the EzCash app and give you my honest opinion. Is it legit? Does it pay or not?
Before you leave, discover the step-by-step program that helped me reach $1,600 per month from my laptop. It’s free to get started and 100% newbie-friendly!
EzCash App Review
- Name: EzCash
- Developer: Green Corner
- Website: http://appezcash.com/
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- Minimum Payout: $10
- Overall Rating: 2.5/5
What is EzCash?
EzCash is a reward app that allows you to earn money by completing simple tasks such as taking surveys, completing hot offers, and watching video ads.
Every time you complete a task, you will earn coins redeemable for PayPal, gift cards, and game currency.
There are countless similar apps that people are using to make money online such as AppKarma, Bidcash, and Money Tree Rewards.
EzCash has been downloaded by more than 100,000 people worldwide and has been rated 4.5.
Is EzCash Legit? Does it Pay?
EzCash is a legit app, but that doesn’t mean you will have a hassle-free experience collecting coins and receiving the reward.
Despite the excellent overall rating, I found mixed opinions about the app on Google Play. Some people have a positive experience while others are very disappointed!
For example, I have seen 3 people complaining that their accounts were banned after they tried to cash out. The company replied to one of these reviews saying that they never terminate a user’s account for any reason.
Therefore, I encourage you to read the rules to avoid losing your account and coins. For example, you should not use VPN or create multiple accounts. If you get banned for no apparent reason, you must contact the company and ask them for a review of your account.
How Does EzCash Work?
Installation and Registration
Install EzCash on Google Play and register for free using your Google account or email address. Upon finishing your registration, Ezcash will give you a welcome gift of 50 coins.
Points System and Payments
Before I explain how you can earn coins, it’s important to know that 1000 points are worth approximately 0.68 USD.
There are currently 13 payment options available: Paypal, Google Play, Amazon, Netflix, Steam, Xbox, Playstation, and game currency for FreeFire, PUBG, Mobile Legends, Lifeafter, and Rules of Survival.
The main problem with EzCash is that having enough coins is not enough to cash out. You must also meet these specific requirements:
- Refer at least 3 people.
- Watch 300 ads.
- Share the promotional post at least 1 time.
- 50% of coins must be collected by completing other activities other than watching videos.
Another downside of EzCash is that the minimum cashout amount for PayPal is $100 (148,000 coins). In contrast, you can redeem 7500 coins for a $5 Amazon Gift card.
Therefore, EzCash is best for people who want to convert coins to gift cards and game currency.
How to Earn Coins?
There are many different ways you can collect coins inside EzCash. Here is a brief description of each method:
- Daily Coins: Open EzCash every day and click on daily coins. You will get 15 coins after watching a video ad.
- Check-in Streak: Check in for 7 consecutive days and receive a special bonus.
- Watch ad: Simply click on “Watch ad”, and wait for the video ad to finish to collect. You can watch an unlimited number of ads anytime you want.
- Hot Offers: This is where you can earn the most number of coins from EzCash. In this section, you can take part in marketing research studies using 3 survey routers: TheoremReach, Tap Research, and PollFish. Surveys seek your opinions about different topics, products, companies, etc.
- Scratch and catch: Scratch and watch a video ad for a chance to win up to 50 coins.
- Refer friends: Share your referral code with your friends and get 120 coins as soon as they reach 600 coins. Your friend will get 50 coins by entering your code.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp: Share promotional posts on social media earn 15 coins.
- Voucher codes: Search for voucher codes on EzCash’s social media links. You can earn anywhere from 1 to 1000 coins.
- Tripe Coins: Tripe your earned coins from watching ads for 30 seconds. You must watch 25 ads to start the timer.
Pros and Cons
- Easy way to earn coins.
- Earn 50 coins as a welcome bonus.
- There are different ways to earn coins.
- Low pay
- You can only redeem if your account meets specific requirements.
- The minimum payout threshold for Paypal is $100, which is too high!
- There are no paid offers.
EzCash is a decent app with several opportunities and payment methods. However, I was disappointed with the high payout threshold for PayPal, the extra requirements, and the lack of offers.
In the “Hot Offer” section, I expected to see some Offer Walls where users could get paid for installing apps, playing games, and trying products and services. I didn’t see any of that!
In conclusion, the app could improve by partnering with Offer Walls and making it easier to cash out.
Is There an Alternative to EzCash?
This excellent GPT site gives you more opportunities and lets your cash out $5 via PayPal without the extra requirements.
Another great option is BidCash, which has proven to be a reliable app. They have a unique bidding system and also let you cash out $5 via PayPal.
Thanks for taking the time to earn my EzCash app review! If you have any questions, just let me know in the comment section.