The co-founders of 2017 Blueprint are claiming their training will help you go from $0 to $300,000 online this year. Is it really possible?
In my 2017 Blueprint review, I am going to expose this online marketing training and give you my honest opinion about it.
2017 Blueprint Review
- Product Name: 2017 Blueprint
- Website: http://2017blueprint.com
- Price: Frontend $9.95. Upsell #1: $27; Upsell #2: $27; Upsell #3: $97
- Owner: Henry Gold & Desmond Ong
- Overall Rating: 7.0/10
What is 2017 Blueprint?
2017 Blueprint is an online marketing course that is supposed to help you make significant profits with your online business.
The frontend product costs only $9.95, but you will be enticed to purchase three upsells that amount to $151.
Henry Gold and Desmond Ong are highly successful marketers, and I am sure you can benefit from the training. Just keep in mind that these guys are using too much hype on the sales page.
I know lots of successful marketers use the methods they teach. So I know it works!
However, you need to have realistic expectations about your results. Whatever strategy you choose, it will always require a lot of time and effort to achieve your financial goals.
Pros and Cons
- You will get valuable information
- The training works if you take massive action
- There is a private community on Facebook where students can ask questions and discuss ideas.
- No free trial
- It’s not so easy to follow for a complete beginner
- The support is quite slow
- The training is a bit superficial
- Lots of upsells
This reward platform is going viral! Cash out via PayPal, Visa, Gift Cards, and in-game currencies - Click here to find out how to generate an extra $10+ per day!
How Does it Work?
One of the first statements you will read on the sales page is that you don’t need traffic.
That’s FALSE! You will always need visitors for your online business, one way or another. That’s quite misleading!
The course covers two important methods:
#1: Affiliate Marketing
In the affiliate marketing modules, you will learn how to:
- Find offers that are already selling well.
- Build a money page (landing page) using Clickfunnels.
- Getting traffic with solo ads (paid traffic) and Youtube (free traffic).
- Climb the leaderboards of platforms like JVzoo and Clickbank.
Although you can apply the method in any niche (topic), the course focuses on the internet marketing niche. In other words, it will explain an effective way to promote “make money online” products.
When people buy these courses from your affiliate links, you will get a commission of at least 50%.
#2- Product Creation – The Big Game Plan!
According to Desmond, becoming a product vendor is going to be essential to scale your business to six figures. Indeed, the big money is usually made by vendors.
The next modules will teach you how to:
- Create your digital product
- Launch your product
- Write good sales copies. Or how to outsource it.
- Recruit affiliates to get you traffic
Upsell #1 – 2017 Cash Rolodex 2.0:
The first upsell will provide done-for-you templates that will sell high converting affiliate products. It will also give you some case studies of how to make lots of money relatively fast.
Although I am not a big fan of a “fast money” approach to internet marketing, you can get valuable tips in these additional videos.
Upsell #2- 2017 Lead Machine 2.0:
This is what you will get within this upsell:
- Solo ads, tweeter ads and Facebook ads templates that are said to draw lots of quality leads to your business.
- Done-for-you email swap templates
- Bonus pages
- Banner ads that attract lots of leads for pennies
You will also learn how to get a massive number of leads for a very low price from Facebook.
Upsell #3 – One-on-one Consultation
For $97 you will get personal coaching from Henry and Desmond. They promise to brainstorm and come up with an action plan for your business so you can lay the foundation and achieve your financial goals within one year.
2017 Blueprint is not a bad training. You can reach success with what you learn within the frontend product.
However, bear in mind that results probably won’t come as quickly as you wish!
Personally, I don’t like the strategy presented in this course. I much prefer blogging as a way to build a more scalable and long-term online business.
For high-quality training and 24/7 support, check out my recommended program. Click the link below and discover why so many people succeed with it. It’s 100% free to test drive, and there are NO Upsells!
I hope this review was helpful to you. Let me know in the comment box below what you link about 2017 Blueprint! Also, I am here to always all your questions. 🙂