Can you believe Proven Profit Formula will effectively help you reach over $100/ day within the next 24 hours? Is Proven Profit Formula a scam or legit?
Discover all you need to know about this program within my review.
For the best platform to build your online business, discover my #1 recommendation.
Proven Profit Formula Review
- Product Name: Proven Profit Formula
- Website: provenprofitformula.com
- Price: $8.13 up to $97
- Strategy: Affiliate Marketing
- Score: 5.8/10
What’s Proven Profit Formula?
Proven Profit Formula is a training program developed by Bryan Jaeger. This guy discovered a method to easily make $50 – $100 per day and are now willing to teach you how you can replicate his success.
The frontend product costs $8.13. It’s cheap, but they don’t tell you that you will be pitched another two upsells in order to take full advantage of the method.
Pros and Cons
- The step by step lessons are easy to follow.
- You can make money with the recommended methods.
- Free traffic is crucial, and you will learn to harvest this source within the training.
- Focus on paid traffic (solo ads), which I don’t recommend for a beginner.
How Does it Work?
Proven Profit Formula FE – $8.13
This step by step video training will teach you can achieve $100/day using free or very cheap traffic. At the same time, you will be able to build a list of subscribers, which you can leverage to make money more.
The method is said to be efficient, scalable and incredibly easy to implement.
Upsell #1 – $27
With this upsells you will get:
- 10x Case Studies that will walk you through highly profitable campaigns
- A done for you email follow up sequence
- A list of the most reliable and profitable traffic provides (solo ads sellers)
Upsell #2 – $97
Here you will get high converting and done for your campaigns. These campaigns include squeeze pages, offers, giveaway products, and more email follow-ups.
Success Doesn’t happen Overnight
One thing that I learned from hundreds of successful internet marketers is that success doesn’t happen overnight. You must work hard for it in the beginning so you can reap the rewards in the future. This can be applied to anything you decide to do in life.
That’s the exact opposite of what Bryan is suggesting:
A method that can get you to $100 per day within 24-48 hours
30-40 minutes of simple “work” per day
The Training – Good or Bad?
Yes, Proven Profit Formula will teach you proven strategies to make money as an affiliate marketer. You will learn how to drive traffic via social media, Google search engine, solo ads, among others ways.
I wouldn’t recommend solo ads to those starting out because it’s a paid traffic source. If you have no experience, you can’t expect to pay for a list and start making lots of money with ready-made landing pages. You’re likely to lose money. So the best thing is to focus on free traffic first.
All in all, the training is ok.
Proven Profit Formula is legit, but it’s overhyped. It tries to convince you that you will make easy and quick money online. But it’s not like that!
You need to learn many things and work hard over a sustained period of time to reach the $100/day mark as an affiliate marketer.
If you’re looking for quality training, excellent support, and all the essential tools (including hosting and website builder) to run your online business, then check my #1 Recommended platform. That’s the platform that helped me start and grow my own business.
Thanks for reading this review. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave me a comment below.
- 2 For 2 – Connect to Win App Review – REAL OR FAKE? - May 10, 2021
- Sparkling Jewel Puzzle App Review – Is it FAKE? - May 8, 2021
- Coin Merger App Review – They Will Let You Cash Out, But… - May 8, 2021