Bill Hugall has just released a new training on how to create a long-term game plan to build an online business and earn a job-replacing income. In this review, I am going to cover all you need to know about Laptop Legacy and give my honest opinion about it. Is Laptop Legacy a scam or legit?
Let’s find out!
If you want to follow the same strategy I use to make $900/mo from my laptop, check out my #1 recommendation. It’s 100% free to get started!
Laptop Legacy Review
- Product: Laptop Legacy
- Website: laptoplegacy.co
- Price: $17
- Owner: Bill Hugall and Jason Young
- Overall Rating: 1/5
What is Laptop Legacy?
Laptop Legacy is a video training that is going to show you step by step how to set up profitable affiliate funnels.
With his simple outlined formula, Bill is claiming you can build a sustainable online business that allows you to finally have the freedom to work whenever and wherever you want.
The business model relies both on free and paid traffic methods, so it’s up to you decide how you want to promote your business. However, you will certainly need to invest in certain tools such as landing page builder and autoresponder.
Is Laptop Legacy a Scam?
No, it isn’t! Making money with funnels is possible, but I don’t think you can rely only on this method to build a long-term business.
Yes, if you grow a big list of subscribers, that can help you generate a reliable income for years. But, in my opinion, this works best for product owners rather than affiliates.
That is because product creators have the advantage of getting YOU to promote their own products and also build their own list of subscribers.
This reward platform is going viral! Cash out via PayPal, Visa, Gift Cards, and in-game currencies - Click here to find out how to generate an extra $10+ per day!
There is nothing wrong with that, but you should be prepared to lose money while you grow your list and improve your marketing skills.
Pros and Cons
- Decent training.
- Easy to follow.
- The course will teach you proven methods that other marketers have been using for years.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- No community to back you up, unless you buy an upsell to access the private Facebook group.
- The training focus on paid traffic, which is a bit risky for beginners.
- For $17, I was expecting to get more in-depth content.
How Does it Work?
First of all, you have to choose a niche market and a product you would like to promote.
Then, you have to create free content (video, tutorial, ebook, etc.profitable) to your audience in exchange for their email. You also must create a squeeze page to promote your free offer.
The challenge is to get lots of traffic (visitors) to your squeeze page and get as many opt-ins as possible. The training will teach you how to get free traffic from YouTube and paid traffic methods such as solo ads and Facebook ads.
It’s important to mention that Bill will encourage you to purchase traffic packages from Click Wave, which is a division of his own company called Hugall Enterprises, Inc.
This website charges $470 for 500 clicks, which is something that most people can’t afford.
Back to the strategy. Once people subscribe to get your free content, the system will direct them to the sale’s page of your affiliate offer. If they decide to buy it, you will earn commissions on every sale.
It’s possible to earn 50% or more in affiliate commissions, depending on what type of products you promote.
Next, you will send follow-up emails to your leads to build long-term relationships and promote more products to them.
Laptop Legacy consists of 8 modules. Here is what you can expect from each one:
- The Millionaire Playbook – The first module is an explanation of how the funnel works, and what is required to successful campaigns.
- Understanding Marketing – You will learn some important marketing concepts that will help you connect better with your audience and make more sales.
- Traffic – Learn how to rank YouTube videos and how to take advantage of solo ads and Click Wave.
- Finding an Offer – In this module, Bill is going to show you the best converting offers. Here, you can expect products in the “make money online” niche from marketplaces such as JVZoo and WarriorPlus.
- Using Your Tools – Discover all the tools you will need such as hosting, landing page builder and autoresponder.
- Email Marketing – Learn how to craft high converting emails to maximize your return on investment.
- Putting It Altogether – An overview of all the steps and how your funnel should look like before it goes live.
- More Traffic – The last module will cover Facebook Ads.
You will also get a valuable case study where Bil is going to show you how he made $1,800 with one marketing campaign.
Laptop Legacy is a legit training that will help you create internet funnels, get leads and make money with affiliate marketing.
Although it’s possible to succeed with this, I need to warn you about the high probability of losing money with advertising.
In case you decide to go ahead, be prepared to fail consistently and learn from your mistakes. In my opinion, newbies should avoid paid traffic, at least while they don’t get any commissions.
There are many ways to get free traffic. It just takes more time and effort.
If you want a safer approach to building an online business, the same one that I use to make around $700/mo, you can check out my #1 recommendation.
This platform will help you build an authority affiliate site that ranks high in Google search results and get you lots of free visitors to your site. In my opinion, this is the best way to build a long-term affiliate business.
By the way, it’s totally free to get started, and for just $19 (first month), you will get more than 100x more information compared to Laptop Legacy.
Not to mention the live classes every week, all the great tools and high quality hosting for your own website! It’s all-inclusive in one monthly fee, which is cheaper than setting up and promoting squeeze pages.
Click the link below to learn more about it.
Check Out My #1 Recommended Program here!
Thanks for reading my honest Laptop Legacy review. I hope this helps you make an informed decision. If you have any thoughts or questions about it, feel free to drop me a message below.