Welcome to my Paidviewer review!
Paidviewer is another GPT site where you can make money by completing sponsored offers and answering surveys.
The company claims to provide fast payments via several methods such as gift cards and cryptocurrencies.
Reading reviews about reward platforms like Paidviewer is crucial to avoid wasting time. The reason is that many sites and apps ignore payments to maximize profits at the expense of people’s time.
So, can you trust Paidviewer? Is it a scam or a legit GPT site?
Before you leave, check out my #1 recommendation, which is the same program that helped me build a long-lasting online business and make $1,600+ per month. No special skills required!
- Name: Paidviewer
- Website: www.paidviewer.com
- Payment method: Bitcoin, Etherium, and gift cards
- Countries: Worldwide
- Overall rating: 3/5
How Does Paidviewer Work?
Paidviewer is available for residents in all countries who are over 18 years old. Therefore, you can complete tasks and cash out regardless of the country you live in.
Just keep in mind that the availability of offers and surveys can be very low depending on your country.
The platform is 100% free to join. To become a member, click on the “Sign Up Now” button and fill up the form with your username, email, and password.
Be aware that it’s strictly forbidden to use Proxy or VPN when using Paidviewer. That is because the tasks that you will complete are targeted to your IP address. If you mask your IP, sponsors cannot promote their products and service to the right audience.
You should also disable your ad blocker. Otherwise, Paidviewer won’t be able to track your offers, and therefore, you pay you.
Credits and Rewards
At Paidviewer, you can request an instant payout once you collect the minimum number of credits. Keep in mind that Some gift cards are only available in specific countries.
Here are the most popular payments options:
- Bitcoin (Global): $1.50 (1500 credits).
- Etherium (Global): $5 (5000 credits).
- Google Play (UK): £5 (6250 credits).
- Walmart (US): $5 (5000 credits).
- Razor Gold (Global): $2 (2000 credits).
Paidviewer will give you a trust score based on specific criteria. For example, if you log in from multiple locations (IPs), you will get a negative score. If you log in from common locations and complete offers frequently, your Trust Score will grow.
A high Trust Score will help Paidviewer credit your account faster after completing offers.
How to Earn Credits
Just like most GPT sites, Paidviewer has a partnership with different Offerwalls such as AdGate, OfferToro, Persona.ly, Wannads, TheoremReach, and Kiwi Wall.
Click on Earn, choose an offer wall, and browse for tasks. You can earn credits by
- Taking online surveys: Sharing your opinions about products and services.
- Completing offers: Subscribe to free trials, sign up to reward sites, enter sweepstakes and more.
- Installing and using apps: Install and try different apps such as games, reward apps, and service apps.
- Watching videos: Some ad networks allow you to mean credits by watching videos from Engage.tv.
- Inviting friends: Share your referral link with your friends and earn 15% of all their earnings.
Paidviewer gives you the chance to participate in giveaways and win 50,000 credits. Every credit you earn gives you a free entry into the contest. So, the more credits you earn, the higher your chances of winning!
Is Paidviewer Legit? Does it Pay?
Paidviewer is a legitimate platform that will pay you as long as you have enough credits and play by the rules.
However, there is always a risk of not getting credited after completing certain offers. The main problem is that all get-paid-to sites rely on third-party companies who can fail to track and approve your tasks. So, there are no guarantees!
Pros and Cons of Paidviewer
- There are lots of offer walls and opportunities to make money.
- There are multiple payment methods, including crypto.
- It doesn’t take long to reach 1500 credits and cash out $1.50 via Bitcoin.
- The more credits you earn, the higher your chances of winning the giveaway.
- Fast payouts.
- Low pay.
- PayPal is not available.
Paidviewer is the average GPT site where you can earn a little extra money from either your desktop or mobile device. The platform allows you to cash out quickly once you earn $1.50, which is cool!
The main downside of Paidwiewer is that it doesn’t process payments via PayPal or Amazon gift cards. So, if you don’t like getting paid via crypto, and you don’t live in the US, you will have very limited choices.
If you would like to cash out via PayPal, check out my top-rated GPT site. They also have lots of offer walls, survey routers, and an excellent affiliate program that pays you up to 30% commissions.
Earn a Full-Time Income Online
Instead of trading your time for very little money, I suggest that you take advantage of the digital economy and build your own online business. That’s what I did back in 2015 and I feel no regrets!
After following this excellent step-by-step program, I created a lucrative affiliate site that generates affiliate commissions 24/7. Bear in mind I had no previous experience in building sites before!
If you don’t want to rely on a job or brick and mortar business to put food on the table, I think this is one of the best ways to use your time on the internet. Sign up for free and start your first 10 lessons today!
Thank you for taking the time to read my Paidviewer review. I hope it was helpful. If you have any questions, let me know in the commission section and I will answer as soon as possible.
- Lucky Hoop App Review – Can You Cash Out? Is it Legit? - April 18, 2021
- One Line Drawing to Win App Review – Is it LEGIT? - April 16, 2021
- 2248 Pops App Review – Is it Fake? Can You Redeem $1,000? - April 15, 2021